Monday, December 26, 2011

Moving to Wednesdays

I completed the first draft of Sandbox Generals on 21 December.  Now it's time to take an operational pause for the cause and wait for a better sun angle before I re-attack and revise.  In the meantime, I'll be filling the psychic space with a number of other projects, among which will be mounting a slightly more fully developed version of the weekly P.S. column that I'll post on Wednesdays instead of Tuesdays, beginning on Wednesday 28 December.

I hope you're enjoying your holidays.

J

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are enjoying yours too :) I'm looking forward to the book, but it's good to take a break from it, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's good. The first redraft will require a lot of baby killing, and I always need to create some distance from the creation of the baby before I bash it's head in. ;-)

    ReplyDelete